Welcome to Cricketnext.net, the online platform for cricket news, analysis, and commentary. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service (the “Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully before using our website.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use our website.
Use of the Website
You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use our website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Cricketnext.net, a Cricketnext.net employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Cricketnext.net or users of our website or expose them to liability.
All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Cricketnext.net or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, display, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content obtained from our website without the prior written consent of Cricketnext.net.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Cricketnext.net does not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected. Cricketnext.net also does not warrant that our website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Cricketnext.net, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, whether based on breach of contract, tort, strict liability, or any other legal theory, even if Cricketnext.net has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of our website shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court located in New York County, New York.
Modifications to Terms
Cricketnext.net may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. By continuing to access or use our website after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, you may not access or use our website.
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at https://cricketnext.net/contact/